Groups of 20 or more people need to print out the group request form and the group guideline letter, which outlines the procedures for making a request, deposits and fees, minimum adult-to-child ratios and other regulations that apply.
Mail to: Shakopee Parks and Recreation, 1255 Fuller St. S., Shakopee, MN 55379
Fax to: 952-233-3831
Email to: parks@ShakopeeMN.gov
Group reservations must be received two weeks prior to your anticipated visit. Once your dates are approved, we will mail you a confirmation and permit.
Private party rentals also are available for groups of 200 or more either before or after regular park aquatic park hours. Call 952-233-9500 for rates and availability.
Birthday Party Packages
Have your child's birthday party at SandVenture this summer. Price includes shelter rental at the Aquatic Park for two hours, park admission for the entire day and a birthday host to help with the logistics of the party.
Little Splashers Birthday Party
This is a party your child will love! The package includes admission for up to 14 individuals, exclusive use of the Jeffrey Rogers Shelter for two hours for cake, ice cream and gift opening. All paper products are provided.
The party is $175 with $10 per additional child and $7 per additional adult. Lunch is available for an additional $6 per person. Lunch includes a beverage, a corn dog or pizza slice and a bag of chips. Please request lunch when making your reservation.
Setting up a Birthday Party at SandVenture
- Choose a day for your party.
- Contact Audrey Swantz at 952-233-9518 or aswantz@ShakopeeMN.gov to check the availability.
- Fill out an Aquatic Park Birthday Agreement [PDF] and return by email or to the community center.
- Minimum two weeks advance reservations recommended.
- Full payment is required at the time of reservation. (No refunds within three weeks unless weather circumstances).
- Show up on that special day and have FUN without the hassle!