The city has five warming houses and six outdoor rink locations throughout the city. From mid-December to late February (weather permitting), warming houses are open, rinks are lit and an attendant is on duty. Skate rentals are not available at the outdoor rinks. The Park Maintenance Division maintains the rinks, flooding and sweeping as needed throughout the skating season.
Warming House Hours
Closed for the season.
Skating Rink Locations
- Green Meadows Park, 3100 Thrush St.
- Scenic Heights Park, 1195 Ruby Lane (warming house open weekends only)
- Lions Park, 1103 Adams St. (no warming house)
- Westminster Park, 801 Valley View Dr. E.
- Riverside Fields Park, 7800 Crossings Blvd.
- Southbridge Community Park, 7101 Southbridge Parkway
Cold Weather Policy
Rinks will close if the temperature is -10 degrees or colder, or if the windchill is -15 degrees or below. When in doubt, call the Weather Hotline at 952-233-9502.