ARCHERY RANGE & BOAT LAUNCH, 551 County Highway 101 N., Shakopee, MN 55379
Hours: Sunrise to Sunset | Fee: Free of charge
The archery range is a place where adults, youth and families can learn, practice and perfect the sport of archery.
Access: North of the Minnesota River across the County Highway 101 bridge. Access the Archery Range is through the Minnesota River Boat Launch, on the east side of County Highway 101.
- Approximately 10 targets placed at varying distances that are for ﬁeld point use only.
- Archers may bring their own targets to use in the designated broadhead area, where palleted sod is often used as a backdrop.
- Features a shelter, picnic tables, bow hangers, arrow holders and an available portable restroom.
- Please follow posted rules and guidelines.
The Minnesota River Valley Chapter of the Minnesota Deer Hunter’s Association (MDHA) is a partner in helping to maintain and enhance this city park through volunteer efforts and fundraising. MDHA members volunteer time and materials to assist with mowing, target stands, targets and larger projects such as installing a shelter. Collectively, the efforts and amenities make the archery park a can’t miss!
Minnesota River Boat Launch
- Features a modern ramp, dedicated parking and handicapped-accessible parking.
- It was relocated and reconstructed on the north side of the Minnesota River in 2007.
- A joint project with the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, the Lower Minnesota River Watershed District and the city.