This project includes the reconstruction or rehabilitation of existing bituminous trails in the city.
- Reclaim existing pavement and lay new pavement.
- Includes reconstruction of pedestrian curb ramps to comply with the city's ADA Transition plan, which was adopted in 2018.
- Trails are identified by their age and condition.
2020 Project Area
- Vierling Drive from east of Taylor Street to Presidential Lane
- Independence Drive from 17th Avenue to Thrush Street
- Trails within the northwest corner of Tahpah Park
The 2020 project is estimated at $540,000. Funding will come from the Capital Improvement Fund and the Park Asset Internal Services Fund.