Located at SHAKOPEE COMMUNITY CENTER, 1255 Fuller St. S., Shakopee, MN 55379
Phone: 952-233-9500 or 952-496-4122/TTY | Fax: 952-233-3831
Hours: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. by ordinance
Features (Tier I)
- Low concrete grind ledge
- High concrete grind ledge
- Concrete a-frame with hubba and handrail
- Concrete quarter-pipe
- Concrete curved manual pad + ledge combo
- Flat grind rail (round)
- Slope Pad
- Piano Wedge
- Street Spine
- Half Pyramid
- 2-4' Quarter Pipes
- Grind Box
- Fun Box
- Stair Box
- 4' Hip w/landing
- Mini w/spine
- Quarter Pipes
- 12' Grind Rail
Rules of the Skate Park
Keep it fun, clean and safe for all ages and skill levels!
- Be kind and courteous to others.
- Practice and teach good etiquette.
- Community Center is not responsible for lost/stolen items.
- Competitions or demonstrations require a permit.
- Skate at your own risk. Protective gear recommended.
- Amplified music, pets and fireworks are not permitted.
- Put all garbage and recyclables in the proper containers.
- Unauthorized features (rails, ramps, etc.) not permitted.
- Skateboards, bikes, inline skates and scooters permitted.
Zero Tolerance Policy
- No profanity, vandalism, theft, fighting or disrespectful behavior.
- No smoking, tobacco, alcohol, drugs, weapons or intimidating behavior.
- Staff reserves the right to issue exclusions and trespass notices in relation to any incident.