|NOTICE: Due to precautions related to COVID-19, the Community Center is closed until further notice. Find updates on the city's response at www.ShakopeeMN.gov/covid19.|
Groups or individuals interested in reserving or renting facilities may do so by contacting Barb Potthier at 952-233-9505 or bpotthier@ShakopeeMN.gov. Rental fees are due at the time of reservation.
The perfect location for meetings, events and receptions.
- A large open room with a dance floor, fireplace and wall of natural light.
- Food and alcohol allowed. Choose your own licensed caterer and beverage provider.
- New audio/visual equipment to meet your needs.
- Seating capacity for 180.
- $200 refundable damage deposit required for non-alcohol rentals.
- $500 refundable damage deposit required for all alcohol-related rentals.
|Sunday-Friday||$75/hour (2-hour minimum)|
|Saturday||$100/hour (2-hour minimum)|
A variety of rooms for parties, meetings or business networking.
- Room rates are based on seating capacity. Rooms are able to accommodate 10-70 people.
- Meetings rooms are rented per hour.
- Coffee service is available.
- Rates are listed per room.
|Community Center Multi-Purpose||50-70||$40/hour|
Gyms and Multi-Purpose Activity Room
- Full-size gym (two courts separated by curtain) and a multi-purpose activity room.
- Table and chairs are not available for these facilities.
- Rates are listed per facility.
|Multi-Purpose Activity Room||165||$40/hour|
|Gym - per court||400||$50/hour|
*Fees are subject to change. Call for more information.