UPDATE: Statement from CenterPoint Energy 

Morning Nov. 12, 2019

Last night, CenterPoint Energy experienced an interruption in gas pressure on our pipeline system in Shakopee. As a result, gas service was shut off to about 600 residential and business customers in the Shakopee downtown business district and some areas immediately to the north and south of downtown.

CenterPoint Energy crews worked overnight to identify and correct the problem. Since early this morning, technicians have been going to the affected homes and businesses to ensure that gas service is safely restored. These technicians are clearly identified as being with CenterPoint Energy. If the customer is not available, the technician will return several times and ultimately leave contact information for the customer to call to get service restored.

The goal is to have all service restored today. CenterPoint Energy apologizes for this inconvenience to our customers.

Request a Police Report

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Accident and police reports may be obtained at the Shakopee Police Department between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. There are processing fees for both accident reports and police reports. Due to data privacy laws, some information may not be relinquished.

If you are interested in retrieving a copy of a report, please visit the Shakopee Police Department at 475 Gorman St.  Arrest reports must be obtained from the Scott County Government Center, located at 200 Fourth Ave. W., Shakopee. It may take up to 10 days for a request to be reviewed.

Please view the current Fee Schedule to obtain processing fee information.