As part of Canterbury Commons proposed redevelopment project, a new public roadway system is being planned to accommodate the redevelopment.
The following initiatives are underway or being considered for implementation:
- Canterbury Commons area-wide transportation impact study [PDF] (June 2018)
- Shenandoah Drive roadway and utility project (Completed 2019)
- 12th Avenue Reconstruction (Completed 2019)
- Unbridled Avenue Construction (2020)
- County Highway 83 Reconstruction (2021)
- Canterbury public infrastructure projects (2020-2023)