The city's pavement preservation program includes the rehabilitation of the bituminous asphalt surface of various city streets.
- Mills the pavement surface
- Crack seals and patches
- Spot repairs curb and gutter
- Upgrades sidewalk/trail pedestrian curb ramp facilities
- Applies a bituminous asphalt pavement overlay
Roads will be closed for short durations with temporary no overnight parking.
The 2020 project is estimated at $1.83 million. Funding will come from a variety of sources, including:
- Capital Improvement Fund
- Storm Drainage Fund
- Sanitary Sewer Fund
- Shakopee Public Utilities