The Engineering Division is responsible for all city infrastructure construction projects. The city partners with area governmental entities, including Scott County and the Minnesota Department of Transportation, on projects that impact the greater region.
- 2020 Street & Utility Reconstruction
- 2020 Full-Depth Pavement Reconstruction
- 2020 Bituminous Overlays
- 2020 Pavement Rehabilitation
- Unbridled Avenue Construction
- Pavement Maintenance: Crack sealing, sealcoating
- Canterbury Commons Public Infrastructure Projects (2018-23)
- 2020 Lateral Sewer Service Pipe Rehabilitation
- 2020 Trail Improvements
- 12th Avenue Trail Addition
- Historic Preservation Stormwater Reroute
- Prior Lake Outlet Channel Improvement
- County Highway 42 Reconstruction: Scott County is reconstructing County Highway 42 to a divided highway between County Highways 17 and 83.
- Interchange at Highway 169/State Highway 41/County Highway 78: Scott County is halfway through a two-year project to build and interchange. This project will be funded in part by the Scott County Transportation Sales Tax.
- Highway 101 Improvements: Carver County is making improvements to Highway 101 between Flying Cloud Drive and Pioneer Trail.
Projects under design with future construction dates:
- County Highway 83 Reconstruction: In 2021, Scott County plans to reconstruct County Highway 83 between Fourth Avenue and Highway 169.
See more city-proposed future improvements in the Capital Improvement Plan.