The Engineering Division is responsible for all city infrastructure construction projects. The city partners with area governmental entities, including Scott County and the Minnesota Department of Transportation, on projects that impact the greater region.
- 2020 Street & Utility Reconstruction
- 2020 Full-Depth Pavement Reconstruction
- 2020 Bituminous Overlays
- Unbridled Avenue Construction
- Canterbury Commons Public Infrastructure Projects (2018-23)
- Lateral Sewer Pipe Rehabilitation
- 2020 Trail Improvements
- 12th Avenue Trail Addition
- Historic Preservation Stormwater Reroute: Rerouting of stormwater along Highway 101 to protect historic sites.
- Prior Lake Outlet Channel Improvement: Realignment and restoration of the Prior Lake Outlet Channel as part of the Ridge Creek Park development
- Interchange at Highway 169/State Highway 41/County Highway 78: Scott County has started work on a two-year project to build and interchange. This project will be funded in part by the Scott County Transportation Sales Tax.
Projects under design with future construction dates:
- County Highway 42 Reconstruction: In 2020, Scott County plans to reconstruct County Highway 42 between County Highway 17 and County Highway 83 from a two-lane to a four-lane divided highway.
- County Highway 83 Reconstruction: In 2021, Scott County plans to reconstruct County Highway 83 between Fourth Avenue and Highway 169.
See more city-proposed future improvements in the Capital Improvement Plan.