As part of Canterbury Commons proposed redevelopment project, a new public roadway system is being planned. The details are only concept at this point, but planning is underway to provide public infrastructure to accommodate the redevelopment.
The following initiatives are underway and being considered for implementation:
- Canterbury Commons areawide transportation impact study [PDF] (June 2018)
- Shenandoah Drive roadway and utility project (2018-19)
- 12th Avenue Reconstruction (2019)
- County Highway 83 Reconstruction (2021)
- Canterbury public infrastructure projects (2020-2023)