Residential Utilities

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The Public Works Department is responsible for the planning, operation and maintenance of the sanitary sewer system and the storm drainage system. Water and electric services within the city are municipally owned and independently operated by Shakopee Public Utilities.

Sewer, water, electric and storm drainage services are all billed to city residents by Shakopee Public Utilities on a monthly basis.

For questions about utility bills, contact:

Shakopee Public Utilities
255 Sarazin St.
Shakopee, MN 55379

Phone: 952-445-1988

Utilities for ResidentsPhone
Cable Television
Electric & Water - Shakopee Public Utilities952-445-1988
Garbage & Recycling952-941-5174
Natural Gas - CenterPoint Energy612-372-4727
Sanitary Sewer952-233-9300
Storm Water952-233-9300