The city will be celebrating Arbor Day with a tree sale open to all Shakopee residents.
- You must be a Shakopee resident to purchase a tree.
- Trees MUST be planted in Shakopee.
- Limit two trees per household, as a limited number of trees are available.
- Residents must pre-order online.
- Online pre-order sales close at noon April 24.
- All trees are in containers. Deciduous trees are 6'-12' tall with a 1-2" trunk; Conifers are 2'-3' tall.
- Trees should be planted within 24 hours of pickup.
- No warranty with purchase; no refunds.
Tree Pickup - Postponed
|UPDATE MARCH 27, 2020: Due to precautionary measures related to COVID-19, the Tree Pick-up event will be postponed to a later date. Please watch this webpage for updates.|
Pre-ordered trees must be picked up in the Public Works yard between 1 to 4 p.m. Saturday, April 25 (behind 500 Gorman St). Trees not picked up at this time will be forfeited without refunds.
For questions please contact Public Works at publicworks@ShakopeeMN.gov or 952-233-9550.