The city will be celebrating Arbor Day with a tree sale open to all Shakopee residents.
- You must be a Shakopee resident to purchase a tree.
- Trees MUST be planted in Shakopee.
- Limit two trees per household, as a limited number of trees are available.
- Residents must pre-order online.
- Online pre-order sales close Friday, May 8.
- All trees are in containers. Deciduous trees are 6'-12' tall with a 1-2" trunk; Conifers are 2'-3' tall.
- Trees should be planted within 24 hours of pickup.
- No warranty with purchase; no refunds.
Tree Pickup - Friday, May 15
Pre-ordered trees must be picked up in the Public Works yard between 8 a.m. and noon Friday, May 15 at the Public Works Building, 400 Gorman St.
Tree pickup was rescheduled from the original date (April 25).
For questions please contact Water Resource-Environmental Engineer Kirby Templin at ktemplin@ShakopeeMN.gov.