CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATES: City facilities are open to the public. Find the latest updates at

Report a Problem

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The Service Request is for non-emergency requests; it is not monitored 24 hours a day. Emergency requests, such as sewer backups and power outages, should be reported to the appropriate authority immediately. Need help submitting a Service Request? Watch a how-to video.

After-Hours Public Works Emergencies (sewer backups, water main breaks, downed trees blocking a street, etc…)     952-445-1411
Power Outages (Shakopee Public Utilities)
Traffic Signal Outages (Who owns which traffic signals?  952-445-1411 (City signals)
 952-496-8346 (County signals)
 651-582-1550 (State signals)
Please click on the categories and topics below to find information about common problems. If you do not find the answer to your issue, please log in or register to make a new service request.