Special Assessments

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Special assessments are a charge to properties for the cost of making public improvement that directly benefit the properties or to recover the cost of services charges, such as:

  • Unpaid garbage, sewer or surface water utility bills
  • Snow, ice or weed removal from sidewalks or private property
  • Removal and care of diseased and/or surrounding trees
  • False alarms

Property Assessment Lookup

The eProperty lookup tool shows pending or levied assessments for specific properties. Properties may be selected by address or parcel identification number. Assessment and payment information is updated regularly.

The Finance Department administers the collection of special assessments. Questions? Call 952-233-9300.