CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATES: City facilities are open to the public. The Shakopee Community Center will reopen July 6. Find the latest updates at

Lodging Tax

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Any individual, corporation, partnership, association, estate, receiver, trustee, assignee, syndicate or any other combination of individuals who furnishes for consideration lodging at a hotel, motel, rooming house, tourist court or resort (other than the renting or leasing thereof for a continuous period of 30 days or more) must file a Local Lodging Tax [PDF] with the city. (Please note, the form must be downloaded to calculate properly.)