Flammable/Combustible Liquid Storage Tanks
- Apply Online http://www.ShakopeeMN.gov/epermits
Permits are required for above-ground and underground flammable or combustible liquid storage tanks. The city has two types of permits.
- Site plan showing location of the tank, other tanks, lot lines, and buildings.
- Tank specification sheets
- Site plan showing location of the tank.
- Tank size and product that was previously stored.
The Scott County Customer Service Center, located at 400 Fourth Ave. W., Shakopee, provides driver’s license application and renewal, motor vehicle plates and title transactions, passport applications and renewal.
Business Licensing or Regulation
Currently the city does not license or regulate most businesses. For state or county licensing, contact the Minnesota Small Business Assistance Office at 651-556-8425.
Food and Health Licenses
Charitable Gambling Licenses
Contact the Gambling Control Board at 651-639-4072 for information.