- Departments:Building Inspections
- Divisions:Building Permits
- Apply Online https://www.ShakopeeMN.gov/epermits
Permits are required for:
- A/C - New and replacement
- Alterations and Repairs
- Fireplace Permit
- Furnace A/C Permit - New and replacement
- Furnace Permit - New and replacement
- Garage Heater
- Gas Line
- In Floor Heat
The Scott County Customer Service Center, located at 400 Fourth Ave. W., Shakopee, provides driver’s license application and renewal, motor vehicle plates and title transactions, passport applications and renewal.
Business Licensing or Regulation
Currently the city does not license or regulate most businesses. For state or county licensing, contact the Minnesota Small Business Assistance Office at 651-556-8425.
Food and Health Licenses
Charitable Gambling Licenses
Contact the Gambling Control Board at 651-639-4072 for information.