- APPLY ONLINE http://www.ShakopeeMN.gov/epermits
- Four or more tents are present
- Any tent is greater than 15,000 square feet
- Total area of all tents is greater than 15,000 square feet
Required documentation for permit includes:
- Site plan
- Flame certificates
- Manufacturers' anchoring requirements
- Tents [PDF] – Requirements for permitting and plan review.
The Scott County Customer Service Center, located at 400 Fourth Ave. W., Shakopee, provides driver’s license application and renewal, motor vehicle plates and title transactions, passport applications and renewal.
Business Licensing or Regulation
Currently the city does not license or regulate most businesses. For state or county licensing, contact the Minnesota Small Business Assistance Office at 651-556-8425.
Food and Health Licenses
If an individual business involves working with food, or if interested in obtaining a caterer's license, contact the Minnesota Department of Health.
Charitable Gambling Licenses
Contact the Gambling Control Board at 651-639-4072 for information.