Special Hazard Fire Suppression Systems
- Apply Online http://www.ShakopeeMN.gov/epermits
- Clean-Agent Suppression Systems
- Commercial Cooking Hood Suppression Systems
- Dry Chemical Suppression Systems
- Air Sampling Detection Systems
- Hydraulic or other calculations
- Product specification sheets
Commercial Cooking Hoods & Ducts
- Kitchen Hood System [PDF] -Requirements for the installation of cooking hood fire protection
- Commercial Kitchen Exhaust Hood & Duct System Cleaning [PDF] – Inspection checklist for contractor use.
The Scott County Customer Service Center, located at 400 Fourth Ave. W., Shakopee, provides driver’s license application and renewal, motor vehicle plates and title transactions, passport applications and renewal.
Business Licensing or Regulation
Currently the city does not license or regulate most businesses. For state or county licensing, contact the Minnesota Small Business Assistance Office at 651-556-8425.
Food and Health Licenses
Charitable Gambling Licenses
Contact the Gambling Control Board at 651-639-4072 for information.