Utilities for Businesses

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The Public Works Department is responsible for the planning, operation and maintenance of the sanitary sewer system and the storm drainage system. Water and electric services within the city are municipally owned and independently operated by Shakopee Public Utilities.

Sewer, water, electric and storm drainage services are all billed to city residents by Shakopee Public Utilities on a monthly basis.

For questions about utility bills, contact:

Shakopee Public Utilities
255 Sarazin St.
Shakopee, MN 55379

Phone: 952-445-1988
Email: customerservice@shakopeeutilities.com
Website: spucweb.com

Natural Gas - CenterPoint Energy

  • Departments:Public Works
  • Divisions:Utilities for Residents, Utilities for Businesses
  • Phone:612-372-4727

CenterPoint Energy provides natural gas service to Shakopee's residential and commercial buildings.

CenterPoint Energy
Suspected gas leak: 612-372-5050

Return to full list >>