Planned Unit Development Concept Review
- Apply Online http://www.ShakopeeMN.gov/epermits
Submitting an application
- Apply on our ePermits site.
- Pay application fees online with a credit card. This will begin your project and create a project on our ePlans website. Once your project is created and fees paid, you will receive an email notification from firstname.lastname@example.org with a temporary password and instructions how to log in.
- Upload the Multi-Purpose Planning & Zoning Application [PDF] (see document for submittal dates) through ePlans. All planning projects need to be accompanied by the appropriate planning application, as well as additional submittal requirements.
Additional submittal requirements
- Documentation, outcomes, etc., of neighborhood meeting held with residents within a 350-foot radius of the proposed PUD. The meeting must be held prior to the city conducting a concept review.
- Cover letter describing the project, any anticipated variations and how the project complies with the city’s comprehensive plan.
- Sketch of the project area, including approximate site size, proposed land uses and their approximate location within the site; surrounding land uses; existing and proposed public right-of-way; and unique, problematic, or desirable features of the site, such as wetlands or forests.
- Ownership of the property and identification of the developer.
- General description of how adverse impacts on other property will be mitigated.
- Other documentation and information as determined by city staff.
The Scott County Customer Service Center, located at 400 Fourth Ave. W., Shakopee, provides driver’s license application and renewal, motor vehicle plates and title transactions, passport applications and renewal.
Business Licensing or Regulation
Currently the city does not license or regulate most businesses. For state or county licensing, contact the Minnesota Small Business Assistance Office at 651-556-8425.
Food and Health Licenses
Charitable Gambling Licenses
Contact the Gambling Control Board at 651-639-4072 for information.