The Engineering Division provides civil engineering and technical services for city departments for the planning, design and construction of private and public works projects. This includes the design, plan review and construction inspection of all public improvements, such as city streets, sanitary sewer and storm water drainage systems.

Right-of-Way Insurance Registration

  • Departments:City Clerk
  • Divisions:Engineering & Public Works Permits, Public Works Permits
  • Phone:952-233-9300

All companies and individuals working in a city right-of-way and/or easement must provide a certificate of insurance verifying their insurance is current and active. Right-of-way registration is managed by the City Clerk's Office.

Certificate of Insurance Requirements Information [PDF]

Submit Right-of-Way Registration [PDF] form to:

City Clerk's Office
485 Gorman St.
Shakopee, MN 55379

Questions? 952-233-9300


Return to full list >>