Stay InformedSign up for eNotifications to have city news and information delivered to your email inbox.
Submit your Night to Unite photos to contest
The Shakopee Police Department invites residents to submit photos from their Aug. 7 Night to Unite parties to its annual photo contest. Here's what you need to know:
Contest Rules and Guidelines
- Entrants must be the sole author and owners of the image/photo.
- All submissions become the property of the City of Shakopee and may be used in any city publication, advertisement, electronic media (website, social media, E-News, etc...) or third-party media outlet.
- Images must be from a 2018 Shakopee Night to Unite registered party.
How to Submit
All images must be submitted to ecarlson@ShakopeeMN.gov by Aug. 17 at 4 p.m. Images must be in JPEG format and at least 800KB but no larger than 3 MB. A maximum of 5 images may be submitted.
- Grand Prize/1st place: Slushie machine, donated by Bayer Corp. The image will also be featured on the city website, used in 2019 Night to Unite promotional material and featured on Shakopee Police social media
- 2nd place: $100 gift card, courtesy of Shutterfly. Image will be used in 2019 Night to Unite promotional material and featured on Shakopee Police social media
- 3rd–5th place: Images will be featured on Shakopee Police social media
The top five images will be selected by the Police Department. These images will be posted to the Shakopee Police Department Facebook page and the places will be determined by which photo receives the most “likes.”