Park hours: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Pets must be leashed at all times. Owners must pick-up and dispose of pet waste.
Please park in the parking lot only. Do not park on the grass or drive on park trails.
Do not move park equipment, such as picnic tables and benches.
Intoxicating liquor is prohibited. Beer (cans only) and wine may be consumed in city parks in the shelter area only.
No glass containers of any type will be allowed on park property.
Fires are allowed only in designated areas and must be completely extinguished before leaving the area.
Park users are responsible for cleaning up after themselves, including clearing trash from picnic area.
See: City Code Chapter 91
- Printable Parks and Trails Map [PDF]
- Rental information for park shelters, outdoor athletic fields and other special facilities
- Current park improvements
- Park programs, including Adopt-a-Park and Park Watch
- Scott County Snowmobile Trails Map [PDF]
Regional Parks & Trails
- Baseball Field
- Basketball Court
- Hockey Rink
- Horseshoe Pit
- Nature Area
- Off-Street Parking
- Picnic Shelter: Enclosed w/electricity
- Pleasure Ice Skating Rink
- Softball Field
- Volleyball Court
- Warming House
This 12-acre park features a little of everything with two ball fields, playground, basketball court, volleyball court, hockey rink and picnic shelter.
Westminster has an enclosed picnic shelter with electricity and five to six picnic tables, capacity of approximately 75-100. If more than 100 people are expected, we encourage you to consider reserving a larger shelter where adequate space is available.