Park hours: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Pets must be leashed at all times. Owners must pick-up and dispose of pet waste.
Please park in the parking lot only. Do not park on the grass or drive on park trails.
Do not move park equipment, such as picnic tables and benches.
Intoxicating liquor is prohibited. Beer (cans only) and wine may be consumed in city parks in the shelter area only.
No glass containers of any type will be allowed on park property.
Fires are allowed only in designated areas and must be completely extinguished before leaving the area.
Park users are responsible for cleaning up after themselves, including clearing trash from picnic area.
See: City Code Chapter 91
- Printable Parks and Trails Map [PDF]
- Rental information for park shelters, outdoor athletic fields and other special facilities
- Current park improvements
- Park programs, including Adopt-a-Park and Park Watch
- Scott County Snowmobile Trails Map [PDF]
Regional Parks & Trails
Scenic Heights ParkAmenities:
- Basketball Court
- Hockey Rink
- Horseshoe Pit
- Off-Street Parking
- Picnic Shelter: Enclosed w/electricity
- Pleasure Ice Skating Rink
- Volleyball Court
An 11.2-acre neighborhood park featuring a winter hockey rink and pleasure skating rink. Park connects to the Scenic Heights-Tahpah Park trail.
Scenic Heights Park also has an enclosed park shelter with electricity available for rent. The shelter has room for a maximum capacity of 50 people.