Rent a Room
- Submit the SCC Facility Use Request Form [PDF]
- Questions? Contact Barb Potthier at 952-233-9505 or email bpotthier@ShakopeeMN.gov
ROOM RENTAL SPACES
- Conference Room
- Community Room (Coming Soon)
- Multi Purpose Room(s)
- Party/Meeting Room(s)
- Teen Center (Coming Soon)
- Gymnasium (East)
Birthday Party Packages
Your host turns commando and first leads you on a target shooting mission waiting for you in the gym. Once that mission is complete, it’s battle time! Obstacles and challenges await. Looking for a unique and exciting party? Mission accomplished. Equipment provided.
The best party of a gym party? The freedom to tailor it to the taste of your birthday boy or girl. Your host can lead a couple of activities that you specify: gym games, basketball, dodgeball, kickball, floor hockey, etc. Do your kids have remote control cars and trucks? Have guests bring them and have a car/truck themed party. Have another idea suitable for the gym? Let’s see if we can make it happen.
Party on Ice!
Know what’s cool? Ice skating the day away at your very own on-ice birthday party. Have guests bring skates or use our rental skates free of charge.
Pokémon is all the rage, so you can’t go wrong with this themed party. There are so many fun ideas, we’ll never get to them all: Spoink Race, the Pikachu Stomp, Poké Bingo, Pin the Tail on the Pikachu, Poké Ball Hunt, themed face paint and temp tattoos, guess how many Caterpie…and more. We’ll put our Pokémon touch on things with the help of Piplup, Squirtle, Turtwig and Chimchar. Bring your themed cake or cupcakes and we’ll have themed goodie bags ready for each kid. It’ll be a hit!
Pool Party! (ages 7-12 only) and Indoor Playground Party
See party package flyer (above) for details
- Most parties $150 (plus tax), Pokémon Party $175
- Birthday host (Pool Party! is not hosted)
- Exclusive use of party room
- Duration: Two hours
- Up to 12 kids ages 5-10 for most parties (plus parents of the birthday girl/boy)
- Additional children can be added for $10/per person
- Paper products, decorations, candy/prize bags provided.
- Just bring cake, ice cream, beverages, gifts!
- Availability may depend on scheduling, open gym, open skate times, etc.
Contact Brad Eller at 952-233-9507 or beller@ShakopeeMN.gov to inquire.