The city will be celebrating Arbor Day 2018 with a tree sale open to all Shakopee residents.
- Limit two trees per household, as a limited number of trees are available.
- Residents are must pre-order online:
- Select "Tree Sale" on the left
- View tree info and photo by selecting the blue callout button on the right for each species.
- Online pre-order sales close April 27 at noon.
- Trees are $20 each.
- Deciduous trees are in containers and 6'-12' tall; conifers are in containers and 3'-5' tall.
- Trees should be planted within 24 hours of pickup.
- You must be a Shakopee resident to purchase a tree.
- No warranty with purchase; no refunds.
Available Tree Species
Select the image below to view the photos of the species available for sale. Additional information on each tree is available; click pre-order online and select the blue callout button on the right for each species.
For questions please contact Public Works at publicworks@ShakopeeMN.gov or 952-233-9550.
If you plan to plant a tree in city right-of-way or easement, you must secure a free Tree, Brush and Shrub Permit. It is recommended you apply for the permit two to three weeks in advance of the tree sale.