Demolition & Moving Permits



Required for the demolition of any building in city.

Application for Demolition [PDF]

Moving a Building

Required for any new or existing building moved into or within city limits.

Application for Moving a Building [PDF]

Submit permit application with required attachments and fees to:

Building Inspections
129 Holmes St. S.
Shakopee, MN 55379

Questions? (952) 233-9397

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player QuickTime Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer