Planning & Zoning Informational Handouts & Applications

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Requests for zoning changes, variances, conditional use permits, subdivisions, site plans, plats, easement vacation and other land use actions require review by the Planning Commission and approval by the City Council.

Submit permit application with required attachments and fees to:

Planning & Zoning Division
485 Gorman St.
Shakopee, MN 55379

Questions? 952-233-9350

Applications and Additional Information 

Find additional information regarding your request below. Please use the Multi-Purpose Planning & Zoning Application [PDF] (see document for submittal dates) for the following:

Applications for certain residential, commercial and industrial developments are required to appear before the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board.

For the actions listed below, an application is included with the informational material:


Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player QuickTime Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer